What On Church Am I Here For?

Title: For What Do You Come to Church?

Bible Passage: Matthew 21:12-13
12 Jesus went into the temple and chased out everyone who was selling or buying. He turned over the tables of the moneychangers and the benches of the ones who were selling doves. 13 He told them, “The Scriptures say, ‘My house should be called a place of worship.’ But you have turned it into a place where robbers hide.”

Message: I remember this question "WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR ?"from the book 'Purpose Driven Life' by Rick Warren, I hope you remember this, too. How 'bout this question, "WHAT ON CHURCH AM I HERE FOR?" Do you really know why do you come to church every sunday? This question has four (4) answers, and that is
1. To Worship- because this a place of worship
2. To Grow- in God's Word
3. To Serve- by winning
4. To Give - our talents, money, time

Conclusion: We are here on the church to Worship God, to Grow in His Word, to Serve by winning, and to Give our talents, money and time.


0 comments:

Facebook Social Plugin RVillacorta Enhanced by: Rommel Villacorta