Music and its Power!

Music and Its Power! RVillacorta Devotion

Title: Music and its Power!

Bible Passage: Colossians 3:15 Good News Translation (GNT)
15 The peace that Christ gives is to guide you in the decisions you make; for it is to this peace that God has called you together in the one body. And be thankful. 16 Christ's message in all its richness must live in your hearts. Teach and instruct one another with all wisdom. Sing psalms, hymns, and sacred songs; sing to God with thanksgiving in your hearts

Message: God wants us to use music as an instrument or tool to strengthen ourselves and encourage others (Jeff Strite). Music has the *power to communicate ...**power to inspire ...and ***power to change. When I'm playing love songs, I felt in-love and keep smiling especially when the song playing is "Ngiti". It inspires and look back when I first sing this song to my girl friend. Although this is not our theme song :) When I'm playing christian song entitled, All for love by Planetshakers, my hands and my feet are also moving like I was the one drumming the song. I also tried listening to the controversial song "Judas" by Lady Gaga, and to be true, my head aches and I felt weak that time. My officemate felt the same. There's something bad on that song. That's why I never listen to that song again.

Conclusion: Choose music that has the good message not just with a good melody or tone. What we are playing (music) on our computers, mobile phone and any gadgets could retain its message on our mind.


0 comments:

Facebook Social Plugin RVillacorta Enhanced by: Rommel Villacorta